*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : *iOS Engineers with Swift2 experience*

*Location : **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration *: 6 months

*Job Description*:-

*Skill and Experience*

·         Strong iOS and *Swift 2 Knowledge* (Mandatory)

·         Experience with developing pixel perfect UI (Mandatory)

·         Keen eye for details in UI development

·         Strong programing fundamentals

·         Proven track record of delivering complex solutions

·         Ability to ramp up quickly and work on tasks with minimal

·         Good communication, technical skills, team player

·         iOS Engineer in fortune 100 organisation

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

*Note: Email is the best way to reach me*
<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *