*SALESFORCE DEVELOPER NEEDED!!!*
*6+ Month Contract*
*NOTE:** Need someone from PA, NY, NJ, NH, MA, VT AREA (Try to get someone
who can go for F2F interview)*
The main skill set is Salesforce, They need a Salesforce Developer. Hot
opening. Please let me know if you have any one. Thanks.
*Salesforce Developer *
*6 month contract*
*Portsmouth, NH *
seeking an *Application Developer* proficient in *SalesForce*.
This position is a key player to an energetic, collaborative and fast-paced
team in the design, development, deployment and support of the global
enterprise applications and data solutions, with a focus on Salesforce.
This role is exposed to more than 50 industry packaged, or custom built,
applications to a 1,500+ global consumer.
The Application Developer will report to the Director, Enterprise
*This role is based in our Portsmouth, NH office.*
· Perform design, development, testing, implementation and
documentation of Salesforce Development within a fast-paced, agile-based
· Perform Salesforce system administration including administering
user accounts, security roles, profiles, workflows, etc.
· Enforcement and assistance of all Governance (including but not
limited to Security and Compliance)
· Drive and enforce the development lifecycle including but not
limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews.
· Develop Unit Test Scripts and complete all unit testing,
· Develop User Acceptance test scripts and work with business users
to complete User Acceptance testing
· Develop and prepare resulting deployment packages and guide or
assist in deployments
· Develop and assist in preparation/completion of any applicable
· Develop and maintain all system documentation and technical
· Assist in Sprint planning sessions to identify capacity and
organize backlog and sprint deliverables
· Provide status updates orally and in written to Team members
including Project Leader(s), IS leader(s), Business sponsor(s) and
· All other tasks and / or duties as requested
*Required Experience & Education:*
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· 2+ years of experience with Salesforce development architecture
· 1+ years of experience with windows development architectures /
Microsoft technology stack, including SQL, .NET, TFS, Azure, etc.
(experience in mobile application development a plus)
· Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web
functions and standards.
· Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
· Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web
Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
· 1+ years in an Agile environment
· Strong grasp of security principles
· Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
· Experience with development of the Atlassian product suite
*Preferred Knowledge & Skills:*
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to work independently and in a Team environment
· Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing to all
· Experience with Microsoft Analysis Services
· Experience with OData integration / practices
· Experience with Force.com platform: ApexClasses, VisualForce,
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.