*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Green Card or US Citizen Only (NO H1b,GC EAD, OPT EAD)*

*Position: QA Web Automation Tester with Perl, python, or powershell
Scripting*
*Location: Hillsboro,OR*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:-*

   -
*At least 3 years of experience in web automation using selenium and
   developing web applications using javascript  *
   -
*3 years of experience using one of these scripting languages: Perl,
   python, or powershell  *
   -
*past experience designing and executing test cases in windows  *
   -
*Familiar with Java  *
   -
*Familiar with Windows OS functionalities, networking concepts  *
   -
*Past experience with one continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or
   team city  *
   - *Previous experience finding, triaging and filing bugs*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*