Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com or rao1.itsci...@gmail.com.
*Job Title : BI Developer*
*Location : Redmond, WA*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
- Data Warehousing , BI (Analyst with expertise in modeling (tabular and
- Experienced in designing and developing cubes, self-service reports
*Technical Skills *
- Business analysis and requirement gathering skills
- Expert in MS BI stack -SQL and Office products, authoring SQL
- Designing and building high performance complex data models
(Dimensional and Tabular) to meet business requirements
- Converting business requirements to functional and technical design
documents and into optimal logical data models for cubes, self service
reports, dashboards and canned reports
- Designing and developing cubes, measures, dimensions, hierarchies,
calculations, aggregations, partition. Handling row level security in cubes.
- Writing and tuning MDX and DAX scripts to query multidimensional cubes
and tabular models
- Creating dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, on OLAP models
- Skills in Integration with SharePoint and Office 365 will be a brownie
*Program Management Skills*
- Project management skills in proactively managing schedules, risks,
escalations and managing stakeholder communication.Working in a fast paced
environment with abilty to multi-task
- Handling escalations from multiple stakeholders. Ability to facilitate
outcome driven discussions with multiple stakeholders. Good at working with
multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds (technical and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build and manage project plans and schedule effectively
*Business Analysis Skills *
- Collecting and documenting new information needs (requirements
collection) and functional requirements while factoring the information
nuances needed for an optimal tabular or OLAP model
- Authoring functional specifications, Logical Data Modeling, Source to
Target Mapping, Functional requirement documents
*UAT Management Skills*
Author UAT scenarios with success criterions that validate business
scenarios for testing and verify UAT scripts
Triage, troubleshoot and co-ordinate with the UAT team and engineering to
resolve issues raised in the triage.
- Experience as an analyst (at least 2 years) and also past experience
as a developer
- Experience authoring functional specifications, design documents and
reviewing technical design documents.
- Past technical experience in cube development with expertise in
designing and developing cubes,
- Designing multidimensional and tabular models on SQL Server 2012
Analysis Services and later versions.
- Experience in managing releases involving cube development and
- Experience managing UAT - triaging calls, issue resolution
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and handling escalations
for enterprise scale programs.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5265ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.