*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : *Project Manager *
*Location : **Houston, TX, United States*
*Duration *: 6 Months
Plan, develop and execute a series of Agile projects to continue the custom
development of the Pipeline Integrity application, PT DMS to enable
Midstream to supporting operations excellence and regulatory compliance.
Manage project scrum teams and coach teams to implement Agile project
management methodologies involved in delivery of various IT software
development and implementation projects for the Client's Midstream area.
• Lead and coach project teams and drive successful delivery of highest
• Develop and track schedule and cost plans that support the business
objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project
• Lead teams in implementing Scrum in order to maximize velocity. Work with
Product Owner to ensure highest value features are delivered at agreed time.
• Actively participate in assisting the team resolving issues and escalate
as needed. Work with technical resources to coordinate outside part time
resources as needed.
• Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project
governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and
• Prepare monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per
• Ability to coach and manage multiple teams with travel between their
locations in Houston and OK.
• 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience
• 2+ years Scrum Master experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving
and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add
value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager
• Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2+ years experience of SAFe experience
• SAFe Agilist certification
• Exerience implementing advanced analytic tool sets
• Experience with common data layer development
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.