Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: SAP PLM Consultant (Exp 10+Years only)*
*Location: Milwaukee,Wisconsin*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

· *10 Years of SAP PLM PDM Functional Experience along with knowledge of
Engineering Master Data Experience. *
*· Transaction level details of *
*Ø Material Mater, Basic Data, Material Group etc., *
*Ø DMS, Document Migration, Content Server Configuration and Management,
Configuration of Document types, Workstation application types, Storage of
originals, CAD Integration knowledge and integration of non-SAP PLM systems
with SAP PLM*
*Ø Classification, Setting up class, characteristics and characteristic
values, Bulk update of classification data *
*Ø Configuration of Engineering Change management via ECR/ECO and Change
Master, Release key, date and parameter effectively, object type
configuration, Change Management Workflow,*
*· Experience in Data Migration from legacy to SAP PLM (GUI based and not
PLMWUI)*
*· Country Specific Rollout of SAP PLM Application/Solution *

Good to Have Skills:
· Basic Project Management skills and experience in working in
Onsite-Offshore model

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*