*Role : SAP HANA Architect*
*Location : Bartlesville OK*
*Duration : 6 Months*
- Minimum 12-15 years related work experience.
- Take ownership of the solution, develop solution strategy and drive
the engagement from solution stand point independently
- Thought leadership - Hana Expert with ability to synthesize the
technical needs to the business requirements for a new engagement
- The talent should be able to understand the use case and be able to
fit the solution in Hana platform and be able to recommend the right BI
tool set required for the applicable Analytics use cases
*Technical Skills: *SAP HANA, SAP HANA XS, BI DATA Modeling & suctioning,
BI EDW concepts
- Should have strong experience in Requirements gathering from Business
combined with Design experience using HANA
- Should be responsible for Design, Development of SAP HANA Information
- Design and Define HANA views, Data Flow for ER MODEL
- Very strong experience with SQL Script, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures,
Function Calls, Designing tables, data loads, Building HANA Views
(Attribute, Analytical & Calc Views),
- Knowledge in Supply Chain domain is desirable
- Performance Tuning recommendations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience & familiar with Agile methodology.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment
that requires regular travel
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help
shape technology strategy
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.