*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> //vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: **Sr Vmware-ESX Consultant *
*Location: Albuquerque,NM​*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

*Installation & Configuration of ESXi on Physical servers *
*Configuration of Vswitch, management and Data network *
*Fresh Installation, upgrade and configuration of Vcenter Server version
   6.1 *
*Installation of additional plugins that work with storage systems *
*Configuration of Vcenter server and applying license *
*Migration of ESX hosts from older Vcenter to Vcenter 6.1 *
*Vmotion of Virtual machines *
*Storage Vmotion of virtual machines *
*Storage configuration on Vcenter/ESXi servers *
*Fine tuning of Vcenter performance *
*Alerts configuration *
*Vmware operations management *
   - *SRM configuration knowledge - good to have*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*