Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Please share resumes to kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com
Job Role: *Sharepoint Developer with TFS (MUST)*
Work Location: *Redmond, WA*
Duration: 12 Months
Dev position supporting the HoloLens Hardware Engineering Systems team
· Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Work item type customization
· Reporting – email reports and eventually custom sprint reporting
integrated with TFS SharePoint portal
· Asset Management audits – supports application that emails TFS
users and has them acknowledge assets via email link that then writes back
· Writes code to pull data from other Microsoft internal tools into
SharePoint lists for easier consumption
· Eventually hope to have more SharePoint workflows on the site
· Some server maintenance
· Our main TFS and SharePoint servers are hosted by other teams,
but we host some test environments, as well as the asset management
application and other applications used with TFS and SharePoint
· General dev support related to all these systems – works with
engineering systems team and partner teams during upgrades and researches
potential ways to improve processes and tools support for the HoloLens
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.