Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*USC and GC only*
*Lead .Net application Developer*
*2+ years project*
*In person interview only*
Under the supervision of the Application Development Lead, the .NET
Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing,
installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting
the distributed applications developed in the Microsoft .NET environment.
• Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development
life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing,
deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing
Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory
for identity management, in accordance with CLIENT standards.
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen
designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from
development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct
unit and integration testing.
• Design and develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik
• Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers
into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding
of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data
collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
• Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements of the
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team
members to perform debugging.
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of applicable work experience designing
and developing Web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,
Telerik, Kendo, XML, HTML, VB.NET, C#.NET, MVC, SQL Server 2010/2014,
• Extensive experience with design patterns, system architectural concepts
• 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis,
application design patterns.
• Strong experience in Cognos development including integration with .Net.
• 2+ years of experience in MVC, including Entity Framework, LINQ, Razor
and Telerik controls.
• 3+ years of experience with WCF, Web Services, WSDL, Simple Object Access
Protocol (SOAP), REST, XML, XSD, AJAX
• Practical exposure and experience with HTML5, CSS, jQuery, KnockoutJS,
• 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, leveraging SQL Server features
in developing optimized Database code along with development of SSIS
• Expertise in implementing all stages of System Development Life Cycles
(SDLC) including Requirements, Logical and Physical Architectural Modeling,
Design, Development, Implementation and Support.
• Technical expertise in high performance website systems, web services, in
a .Net/IIS environment, and performance tuning/scaling of such systems
• Strong communication skills, in both technical and business terms
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
• High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of
significant change and challenge in the business environment
*Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications will be a plus.
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.