Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or g
*Job Title : VBA Developer with .Net*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Month*
- The Developer will work closely with the business users in the
analytics domain to develop and support applications and tools within a
customer-focused global environment. Key Accountabilities:
- Develop custom analytics and data visualization applications to
facilitate the work of trade analysts.
- Provide documentation and user support allowing analysts to access and
re-use the tools.
- Establish and maintain standards for structured software & systems
engineering. Essential Criteria & Qualifications Essential Technical:
- Advanced skills in Excel/VBA.
- Advanced skills in R.
- Experience in developing computing tools for Analytics.
- Experience in developing web services for Analytics applications,
including UI design for data exploration and visualization.
- Hands-on DevOps experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Agile selection and prioritization of tasks.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills, both
written and verbal.
- Collaborative approach to resolving problems.
- Mandatory Skills VBA, Advanced Excel Functions, .Net, R. Agile
- Good to Have Skills Java Script, Shiny
*Thanks and regards,Govind Prasad|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972
<510-972-5240>-5265 || Email: g
<sum...@itscient.com>ovind.itsci...@gmail.com <ovind.itsci...@gmail.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.