Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at aja...@itscient.com
<aja...@itscient.com> or ajay.itscien...@gmail.com
*Position: Salesforce CRMLocation: Dayton, OHDuration: 6+Months*
*Minimum years of experience : 10 years*
*Domain *- Salesforce CRM (Predominantly Marketing cloud and very good
understanding of Sales cloud)
- More than 5-6 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise
and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- SFDC Techno functional, with knowledge on thorough requirements
- Experience in design and development on the Force.com platform.
- Act as a POC and interact with clients to elicit requirements
- Participate in business and system requirements sessions and provide
- Solution architecture based on evaluation of solution alternatives and
- Designing process map and environment set up for regular incremental
- Data load automation and workflows (Ex: using CLI data loader)
- Involve in
- proof of concepts development to validate proposed solution
- preparing estimations, release plan and road map for releases
- Functional Testing
- Suggest process improvement measures (Ex: Leveraging Salesforce Case
management system for requirement flow)
- Approaches he/she visualizes on creating replicas of Salesforce
instances for better instances management
- Good knowledge of data migration/uploads using various methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile process ( performed Scrum master roles)
- Working knowledge on complex reports
- Knowledge of App Exchange products like APSONA
*Thanks and regards,Ajay Singh || IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5242 ||
Email: aja...@itscient.com <sum...@itscient.com> || Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> || *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.