*Name : Remedy Architect*
*Location : Jersey City NJ*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:*
The successful candidate should have Minimum 7 years of the hands-on Remedy
development experience with implementing and enhancing the out-of-the-box
and home-grown Remedy forms and workflow (Filters, Active Links, Menus,
Escalations, Web Services, Flashboard, , within the BMC Remedy AR System
version 7.5 and higher (8.1 or 9.x).
*# of Years Required: *
Minimum 7 years hands-on Remedy development experience.
Total work experience - 10 years
Candidate should have a strong ITSM, SRM and CMDB experiences with deep
understanding main ITSM modules including Incident Management, Change
Management, Service Management, Atrium CMDB, data management tools, Data
Modeling and Impact Simulation. Technical writing skills will be required
to provide complete build and design
• Add/modify fields within the CMDB classes;
• Enhance the application workflow if it required by business;
• Manage code and data migration;
• Create data reconciliation processes.
Develop remedy forms and workflow for custom-build and OOB applications.
Good understanding the methodology of modification the out of the box code
as well as well as writing the custom workflow.
• Enhance forms, workflow, escalators, webservices for the out of the box
• Create the custom forms and workflow based on the business requirement;
• Design re-usable forms and the workflow in order to minimize development
Deep knowledge of the configuration management and remedy foundation data.
• Integrate external data sources into remedy’s foundation data catalog;
• Create the row- and field-level permission and relate them to the
*Required Skills: *
• Remedy training or minimum 7 years of the hands-on experience with Remedy
development and enhancing the out-of-the-box and custom-build modules.
Experience with full life cycle development and maintenance Remedy 7.5
• Hands-on experience and good technical and functional knowledge
Configuration Management, CMDB.
• Knowledge of Remedy Migrator.
• Experience with HTML, ASP, Java, knowledge of PL/SQL. Oracle RDBMS,
Linux, shell scripting a plus.
• Experience in troubleshooting, acquiring and applying patches, upgrading
• Proven experience in all phases of the software development cycle.
• Proactive, can-do attitude with excellent analytic skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Hours vary but must be willing and able to work any shift (day, evening,
night) also must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
• May be required to travel for varying lengths of time.
• Will be required to attend technical training classes.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of attendance.
*Preferred Skills, Education, Experience: *
• ITIL certification is a plus
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.