Hi ,

It was nice speaking with you,

As we discussed, Please go through the below requirement and let me know if
you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role: *IT Analyst*

Work Location:  San Jose CA

YRS of Experience*      5 to 10 years

Duration:  6 months

*Job description:*

·         Strong IT Analyst based in San Jose.

·         Cisco experience highly preferred.

·         ITA will drive the requirements, analysis and documentation.

·         This Analyst will be working very closely with Onsite Cisco FTE
 and the offshore dev team to drive delivery.

·         *Learning management TOOL (SABA)*

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.

*kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com <kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com>*

Urgent requirement on IT Analyst at San Jose CA