*Hello All,*
*Hope yo​​u are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Systems Architect with VOD & Set top box Exp*
*Location: ​​​​El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

Set top box or over-the-top device experience is a plus
Other Skills Experience in identity management and industry standard
frameworks such as OAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML etc.
5+ years as an Architect in a fast paced environment required,
Experience working in a large corporate environment required. ·
Experience with distributed media applications, video-on-demand and
broadcast systems ·
Understanding of video content management and digital rights management ·
Experience in Business Systems Analysis, Requirements Elaboration,
high-level architecture and detailed designs. ·
Experience in developing Scalable Web Architecture and Distributed Systems
is required ·
Experience in open source and cloud technologies is required. ·
Experience in web services integration with platforms like web, smart
phones, tablets is required.

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*