*Position*:PeopleSoft Technical Lead
*Duration:* Indefinite contract
*Location:* Harrisburg, PA
*JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY**:-*
Responsible for directing development resources in the build or
modification of *Enterprise Commercial System Support* using *PeopleSoft
Financials and/or PeopleSoft HCM*. Ensure standards and procedures are
being followed to support, maintain and document applications. Provide
leadership and planning for development resources. Ultimately responsible
for the accomplishing of the design and production implementation.
· Knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft
HCM, preferably through Version 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.50.22 or higher
· Design/development skill using PeopleSoft proprietary toolset
including, but not limited to Application Designer, Application Engine,
Component Interface, Integration Broker, PeopleCode (including Application
Packages), Query Manager, and Upgrade Assistant
· Plan and implement the most complex third party software
installations, or maintenance in a UNIX/DB2 or Windows/SQL server client
· Improve and monitor performance and plan for future expansion(s).
· Create and maintain application UML models and detailed technical
design documents from which developers build applications.
· Understand the interactions between systems, applications and
services within the environment and evaluate the impact of changes or
additions to meet client needs most effectively.
- Identify and communicate common design components or candidates for
enterprise domain and services
· Maintain published design documentation
· Extensive research (e.g. trouble shoot issues, perform upgrades,
remain current on new technology, and Tier 3 support) using internet,
vendors, and coworkers.
· Search application and database logs to debug applications, email
flow, database corruption, and database performance issues
· Proficient with Relational Databases and query languages
· Working knowledge of Software Development Tools and Programming
· Demonstrated Strong interpersonal, negotiating, and
· Understanding of software development practices and concepts
· Must be able to work with common web technology and MS-Office
· Proficient with OO concepts and how they apply to design and
· Working knowledge of DB2 and SQL concepts.
· Working knowledge of XML/XSLT
· Working knowledge of source code management tools such as cvs,
subversion and archiva
· *Preferred qualifications:* Working knowledge and understanding
of the student financial aid industry
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.