PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SOA Infrastructure Systems Administration *for
one of our clients *Austin, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SOA Infrastructure Systems Administration
*Location: *Austin, TX
*Duration: *6+ Months
*SOA infrastructure systems administration* - Oracle SOA Suite, Fusion
Middleware - OSB/BPM/BPEL.
Support and maintenance of all infrastructure assets related to SOA
On-call responsibilities, Experience in designing, implementing SOA
infrastructure systems utilizing Oracle SOA Suite, Fusion Middleware -
• Working knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite technology adapters for integration
solutions between enterprise apps: Database, JMS, B2B, FTP, File, Web
Service, BAM, and Oracle applications
• Participate and provide leadership in the installation, configuration,
deployment, and administration of BPEL and BPMN product suite and process
• Provide lead support and direction for the overall health and maintenance
of all infrastructure assets related to SOA platform.
• Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles
and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking
fundamentals; Linux; SAN storage systems; clustering; physical server
architecture; VMware and LAN/WAN/Firewall network technologies.
• Serves as technical expert responsible for design and implementation of
applications on SOA platform at enterprise level.
• Define processes, documentation for technical and operations support and
oversee the diagnosis and correction of infrastructure problems.
• Develops technical standards and provides resolution of complex system
problems. Evaluates and recommends new or enhanced technologies that could
improve current systems.
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Application Developers, Database Team
Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation
of new software programs and applications
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.