Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role: *Data **Analyst*
Work Location: *Washington, DC *
Duration: 6-12 months
***IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED***
· Audit dashboard
· Monitor data flow
· Analysis through a specific tool for data flow
· *SQL* for summaries from *ETL *tool
· Business rules for dashboard
· Technical but not necessarily a programmer
· Look at models and source to target mapping
· Work with internal audit team and external customers
· Year over year project
· *Ab Initio t*ool suite to look at data
· *Identifies, analyzes, formulates, documents, and communicates
business data requirements for the following:
· Deep dives into source to target mapping documentation and then
confirmation of the data flows throughout the Enterprise Data Warehouse
· Business metrics to support post-process reconciliation routines
to balance EDW source and target data
• Data analysis for Post-process queries to perform balancing and
reconciliation between source data, control files for source data, and data
loaded into the EDW
· Dash-boarding and Canned Reporting to support formal monitoring
of reconciliation exceptions throughout the EDW load process
· Elaboration of standard operating procedures for formal
monitoring of audit, balancing and reconciliation processes
· Verifies the delivered system(s)/audit routines against the
functional and non-functional requirements and specifications. Authors a
test plan and test cases, defines test data, executes tests, communicates
test progress and results, and maintains a requirements traceability matrix
· Properly addresses and balances long-term needs with near-term
project iteration requirements and timing. Effectively collaborates with
subject matter experts, project lead, analysts, and developers to
understand needs and to communicate detailed requirements and
specifications and their benefits.
· Works closely with project lead to map out assigned activities to
a well-thought out level of effort, plan, and schedule.
· Works closely with project lead, data architect, and solution
architect to understand data architecture, data models, and solution
architecture and to align and trace to requirements, source data profiles,
gaps in data and data integration processing rules.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, decision support,
information engineering, business administration, or other related
discipline. Master’s degree in a related discipline is a plus.
· 7+ years of experience using SQL and other techniques and tools
to perform a combination of data profiling, data quality, and data affinity
· 3+ years documenting source to target mapping of data entities
and elements across an information supply chain (data lineage) in order to
communicate dependencies, flows, derivation logic, and usage patterns.
· Demonstrable understanding of the utilization of data for audit,
balance and controls of data movement processes.
· Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral presentation)
concrete concepts to a variety of stakeholders across business and
information technology organizations in a formal and informal manner.
· Strong writing skills including attention to metadata and
definitional detail as well as ability to visually depict concepts to
technical and non-technical audiences.
· Proven ability to work close with others, to work through design
challenges, to solve problems, and to mentor and guide.
· Proven ability to work both independently and in groups as a
self-motivated and highly engaged contributor.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.