Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
*Role : PHP Developer*
*Location : St. Louis MO. (Will need to interview in person at own expense)*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
The Web Developer is responsible for working on the software design with
team members, developing code with unit tests to implement the design,
correcting issues based on functional testing, developing code executed
automated test and integrating the application(s) to ensure proper and
efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical
*Specifically, the individual will: *
- Work with Technical Lead and users to develop, test, document and
deploy features in a web-based application environment.
- Write and execute automated test cases in a continuous development
- Ability to translate business data into a programmable design
- Resolve production issues in a timely manner. Troubleshoot and correct
bugs in new and existing features.
- Develop web based micorservices
- Develop web service clients and server components
- Test and identify technical problems
- Document technical specifications outlining variables and functions
- Log project time and project information daily
- Work alongside programmers, programmer analysts, software/web
developers and testers to help them perform their job duties.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university or equivalent
- 5+ years web development experience. We will accept candidates with
more experience, but not less.
- Experience in object oriented (OO) programming and knowledge of
development life cycle best practices. Candidates will be tested on their
understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with PHP, HTML/HTML 5, CSS, XML and JSON, AJAX, MySQL and
(e.g. jQuery) required.
- Experience with Zend framework or other MVC frameworks is desired
- Working knowledge with PHP tools (LAMP stack) and Git version control
- Prior experience creating web applications and interacting with
SOAP/REST web services. •Works well in a team environment within a pair
- Prior experience working in an agile environment useful. Previous
experience in development of graphical interfaces and web security is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, including requirements
analysis and basic application architecture knowledge.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience of automating tests in a
test framework such as Codeception, Behat, PHPUnit.
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architecture
- Must be an individual who thrives in a team environment
- Experience with High Availability/Continuous Delivery environments
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.