*Greetings from Robert,*

*Visa Status: only GC or US Citizen's accepted for this role*

We have Salesforce Developer with upto 5 years of Development Experience
exposure to Lightning is desirable. Very long term engagement in DC metro
area. If you are interested, let me know immediately. Thanks

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*

mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this