PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Sr Software Developer- Java *for one of our
clients *Atlanta, GA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Sr Software Developer- Java
*Location: *Atlanta, GA
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Note: For submission I need H1b & Driving License copy of the consultant.
No OPTs/ EADs.*
• The candidate will participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle
including solution design, implementation and deployment. This hands-on
technical role requires strong object-oriented and system design skills,
Web application architecture, Web services and XML transformation.
• Develop architecture of new application features/functionalities as
well as design of the change requests implementations and the technical
integrity of solutions.
• Implement IT standards, discuss high-level design options and
solutions with enterprise architects and formulate concepts for the
• Develop proofs of concept for new solutions and technologies as
well as recommendations for changes to improve system performance and
throughput and lower maintenance cost.
• Design, implement and test software applications using a variety of
technologies, including, but not limited to: Web Services, SOA, Axis, OOD
and design patterns; develop web application using Java frameworks (Spring,
Business rule iLog engine and and scripting languages.
• Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt;
participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution
design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development
team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality
applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
• Participate in business continuous improvement efforts outside of
the customer focused teams; and provide guidance and direction to
distributed teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
• Support Customer Support and Business teams when there are issues
in production environment.
• Continuous Integration - J2EE deployment using Ant, Maven, Jenkins
and any new technologies in this arena.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on
• Provide technical guidance to onshore/offshore development teams
• 7-10 years of experience in the software industry.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
engineering or related field
• Java / J2EE design and development experience using Spring, JMS,
JNDI, XML, XSLT, RMI, JSP, JDBC, JUnit, AJAX. Architectural experience –
UML and OO design. Database - SQL tuning experience.
• Hands on knowledge of any one of the following appservers
(Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required
• Microsoft Office
• Web Frameworks – Strong expertise in Spring/Hibernate framework and
any responsive web technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
• Knowledge of Internet based (B2C and B2B2C) Financial Services and
Credit Industry desired.
• Java frameworks (Spring Hibernate, Struts, JSF, ORMs like Hibernate
• Database architecture, table structure and schemas on Oracle
• Web Services using SOA and Axis;
• OOD and design patterns;
• Client facing systems analysis/requirement gathering; and
• Onshore/offshore business model.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.