Hope you are doing Good..!
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
*San Jose CA/Raleigh NC*
This requirement is to build and optimize a large-scale Splunk
infrastructure. This person won’t necessarily be building customer-facing
searches / widgets. Instead, the candidate will be focused on the backend
infrastructure required to enable that capability.
• Strong understanding of Splunk architecture requirements for
scalability, security, and performance
• Experienced with Splunk administration including index management,
configuration files, user and role access
• Previous experience building and maintaining Splunk components
(indexer, forwarder, search head)
• Familiar with integrating external data inputs including Syslog,
SNMP, and REST API.
• Strong knowledge of Splunk best practices (apps, add-ons,
• Experience with Linux (RHEL and Ubuntu)
• Familiar with server monitoring tools like Nagios
• Experience in building visualizations, specifically around
infrastructure and performance
• Experience deploying Splunk in virtualized environments such as
OpenStack, VMware or AWS is a plus
• Ability to effectively document solution deployments and train
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.