*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Sr DW/BI Architect*
*Location: Hartford,CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION :-*

* Data transformation and conformance*
*· WH reporting*
*· Netezza/Hadoop/DB2*
*· Participate in strategic planning, development and implementation of
BI/DW solutions; *
*· Advise and lead the translation of business requirements and models into
feasible and acceptable Data Warehouse designs to ensure that business
needs are met; *
*· Interact with clients while designing data interfaces to ensure that
database development needs are according to client specifications; *
*· Coordinate with clients, external data providers, and business team to
ensure that business model is accurately represented and understood by all
relevant parties; *
*· Communicate the overall data architecture to both technical and business
stakeholders; *
*· Coordinate activities of database analysts and other database personnel
to determine appropriate database deployment strategies and parameters to
ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency; *
*· Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluate hardware and software
platforms, and integrates systems to ensure that integration is effective
and meets client requirements; *
*· Actively participate in agile scrum review and planning sessions. *
*· Architecture tools that the person is conversant with*
*· Comparative understanding of different tools and technologies*

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*