Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.Please
revert back with updated resumes.
*Position:* *Build Engineer *
*Location:**Overland Park, KS*
*Duration: Contract *
*Job description :*
• Mitigate the risk of any security or other issues facing our
• Respond immediately to any threats against our system.
• Assist in the preparation for any audits on our infrastructure
and internal technologies. This includes creating and documenting policies
related to security, authentication, and other IT policies and procedures.
• Work closely with operations and engineering teams.
• Assist with deployment and integration efforts.
• Build, manage, and continuously improve the build infrastructure
for software development engineering teams including implementation of
build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools
• Design & Implement automated web-based dashboards for showing
results of static analysis, dynamic analysis, & code coverage tools
• Work on continuously improve build time, efficiency and
scalability of the build system
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build /
• Influence and drive operational excellence best practices in the
software organization in coordination with the global teams
• Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated
testing and release management
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.972.5267* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.