PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Data Modeler *for one of our clients *Santa
Clara, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Data Modeler
*Location: *Santa Clara, CA* (Need LOCAL to Bay Area)*
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
Required skills are data modeling, data integration and data warehousing
Data Modeler is responsible for leading in all facets of the data modeling
for application enhancements and existing production systems of various
sizes and complexities. The Data Specialist performs many of these tasks
independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models for OLTP, DSS
relational and DSS multidimensional database solutions.
• Develop and implement strategies and methodologies in support of Master
Data Management initiatives.
• Lead or actively participate in end-user requirement gathering meetings
• Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-throughs with the technical
• Work with Data Architecture team to ensure proposed data model conforms
to the client's corporate data strategy.
• Follow enterprise best practices for Data Administration and Data
Modeling to support the enterprise methodologies.
• Create and maintain the XML schema and collaborate with SOA developers.
• Tutor and mentor less experienced data models on data modeling best
• 13+ years of IT experience and 5+ years of transactional and dimensional
data modeling experience on UDB, Oracle or SQL Server platforms.
• Solid understanding of Master Data Management principles.
• Demonstrated experience gathering and translating requirements into
conceptual, logical and physical data models using data modeling tool.
• Solid understanding of canonical model for an Enterprise Message System.
• Strong communications skills both oral and written, with the ability to
influence peers to senior level managers.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.