*Role- EWM Functional Lead*
*Work Location- East Hanover, NJ*
*Duration - 12 Months *
- 10 years experience in technical implementation and solutioning with
- At least 3 end-to-end EWM implementations
- Ownership and delivery of solutions covering the scope
- Close interaction with PM in project timelines definition and resource
- Consulting on project plan during initiation
- Productively work with Solution Architect counterpart from client
- Provide expertise and actively strategize in the completion of
identified and planned solutions
- Responsible to deliver documentation in accordance with customer
standards and tools: e.g. Design documents, Configuration documents, Test
- Ensure that the project Test, Deployment and Process/activities and
related documents/outputs are delivered by the respective owners.
- Responsible for the assigned project team and for delivering the work
within the agreed staffing plan and schedule. The lead is also responsible
for reviewing and providing timely updates on changes to the staffing plan.
- Ensure fulfillment of reporting requirements as defined for the
- Ensure project lessons are captured and process improvements are
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.