*POSITION: *Oracle BPM Technology Architect
*LOCATION: *South Plainfield, NJ
*TERM: *Contract 3 to 6 months
The IT BPM Architect’s role is to strategically design and implement
enterprise business processes, via Oracle BPM 12c systems and software
architectures that support operational business functions. The IT BPM
Architect will provide technical leadership across the organization,
including strategic technology identification and selection, development of
best practices and standards within the Oracle BPM Community of Practice,
and project planning and leadership.
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Participate and document Oracle BPM solution requirements for Finance
– Gross to Net and New Product Development group. Align solution designs
with strategic direction, service level expectations, and current
- Review the business process and Identify the needs for system
integration and Automation
- Define and Build the Simulation with assumptions using the Oracle BPM.
- Review proposed solutions for technical soundness and consistency and
contribute to the design.
- Effectively present process concepts to and collaborate with both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Own the creation of technical roadmap for BPM solution, including
defining objectives and proposed timeline, effort and impact.
- Prioritize and discuss technical recommendations (items on roadmap) in
terms of cost / benefit and technical soundness with IT Management.
- Create an action plan to implement recommendations.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to IT BPM Community of Practice in the
areas of: architectural best practices, supporting, maintaining and
enhancing existing BPMS platform, and support the long-term development and
growth of BPM Developers through coaching and development plans
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Business Users and/or Performance
Improvement team members on: process modelling best practices, process
design, and frameworks that can be leveraged.
*Experience/Minimum Requirements: *
- Oracle BPM 12c or 11g experience
- Experience in implementing BPM process for Oracle R12 EBS financials,
- Experience in Simulations
- Experience in working with Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oracle BPM/SOA expertise – design, development, administration and
tuning, including experience with Oracle BPM 11g or 12c
- Oracle WLS expertise
- Oracle BAM experience
- Enterprise Architecture Design and Implementation experience
- Simulation Experience
- Experience with BPM deployments and process versions
- Technical Project Leadership Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software Development: 9 to 11 years
· Oracle BPM: 7 years
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.