*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: Sr DW/BI Architect*
*Location: Hartford,CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

* Data transformation and conformance*
*· WH reporting*
*· Netezza/Hadoop/DB2*
*· Participate in strategic planning, development and implementation of
BI/DW solutions; *
*· Advise and lead the translation of business requirements and models into
feasible and acceptable Data Warehouse designs to ensure that business
needs are met; *
*· Interact with clients while designing data interfaces to ensure that
database development needs are according to client specifications; *
*· Coordinate with clients, external data providers, and business team to
ensure that business model is accurately represented and understood by all
relevant parties; *
*· Communicate the overall data architecture to both technical and business
stakeholders; *
*· Coordinate activities of database analysts and other database personnel
to determine appropriate database deployment strategies and parameters to
ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency; *
*· Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluate hardware and software
platforms, and integrates systems to ensure that integration is effective
and meets client requirements; *
*· Actively participate in agile scrum review and planning sessions. *
*· Architecture tools that the person is conversant with*
*· Comparative understanding of different tools and technologies*

​*Candidate Experience Summary:*

Total IT Experience:

Total US Experience:

*Years of*

*Expertise Level (0 - 10)*

*[1=Novice; 10=Expert]*

*Candidate’s Personal Details*

Full Name:

Phone (Primary):

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Current Location (City, State):

SSN No.(Last Four Digits)

US Visa Status:

US Visa Expiry:

Passport No. :

Country of Issuance:

Graduation and Passing Year:

Open for Relocation(Y/N)?

Availability for Telephone Interview:

Availability for In-person Interview:

Availability for new Project:

Linkdin URL:

*References of your Last Projects *:

Contact Number

Official Email.ID

Contact Number

Official Email.ID

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*