Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy
Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.
please share your / your consultant resumes to *pmkkish...@gmail.com
Role: QA Tester with .Net & Retail
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider five years of progressive experience in the
specialty in lieu of every year of education (minimum)
• Masters or PHD in Computer Science
• At least 8+ years of experience in Software development and testing life
• Must have strong programming skills using a high-level OO language
• Must have experienced with Web technologies: ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
• Knowledgeable in writing code to test code: UI and API level testing
• Experience in creating, modifying or designing test frameworks (using
Selenium, NUnit, MSTest, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
• Have Database knowledge in RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures etc.
• Knowledge of Test Automation frameworks and principles
• Experience in Test Automation using common Test Automation tools like
Selenium, CodedUI, UFT/QTP etc.
• Ability to work in team in diverse\ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good knowledge in Retail domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Strong advocate and experienced practitioner of Agile and/or Lean
• Understand business context, and participate in requirement analysis and
• Review requirements for testability and Trace requirements to test cases
to determine test coverage
• Create and maintain Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Project Plan [using
• Provide testing schedule, estimate, and resource needs, and ensure
adherence to such
• Identify and communicate test environment and test data requirements
• Record testing risks and issues in the appropriate project logs
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
Consultant will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical
proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Consultant will be actively involved in Requirements Elicitation, Test
Strategy, Test case preparation, Test Automation Scripting, Design of test
Automation Frameworks, etc.
Need to be skilled in creating innovative solutions which promote high code
quality for applications.
Your role will include white box Testing, writing automated code for
testing, executing test automation scripts, results reporting etc.
Must play a contributory or reviewer role in the creation of designs for
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration
are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.