*Greetings from Robert,*
Long Term Contract
The consultant will:
· Extract, transform and load (ETL) processes to promote laboratory
order and results data exchange.
· Support data transport through webservices and software
· Implement monitoring to ensure successful data exchange.
· Supports Universal Public Health Node functions including
documentation of existing programs and functionality and evelopment of
pathway to new technologies
· Develop and test new programming, writing and executing unit test
plans, researching, resolving, and testing reporting defects, and close
collaboration with application technical owners.
· Document business requirements with technical project manager and
application programmers to ensure clarity in implementation of technical
· Participate in business requirement and joint application
development sessions to inform migration options
· Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as
program code and technical documentation.
· Ensure top notch programming through coding, testing, debugging,
implementing, and documenting programs, and developing test plans to verify
logic programs and output.
· Troubleshoots end user technical issues, identifying problems and
· Implements release management process including technical steps to
promote, test and release through the development environment, coordinating
with infrastructure staff.
· Uses iterative and agile software development life cycle
*Requirement: 84+ months*
-Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all
application code owned by the Application Team
- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development
- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures,
data manipulation, databases, design,
programming, testing and implementation, technical and user
documentation, software conversions
Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive
industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
*1.* 84 months experience validating and creating complex XML and
JSON documents, including XML extensions
*3.* 84 months experience doing data ETL (extract, transform, & load)
*4.* 84 months experience with health care messaging standards
including HL7, CCD, and X12
*5.* 84 Months hands-on experience in developing Oracle database
schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
*6.* 84 months of application testing experience including design
and implementation of testing plans
*7.* 36 months of experience in supporting public sector government
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>*” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.