Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role: *Java **Frontend Developer*

Work Location:  *San Bruno, CA*

Duration:*12+ months*

No. of Positions:4

*Job Description:*

- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing
innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.

- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the
vision and design of our web and mobile properties.

- Create front end of interactive websites incorporating HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript, AJAX as well as other Web 2.0 techniques.

- Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new
ideas that will engage and excite our customers.

*Experience/Skills required: *

- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD
would be a strong plus.

- 3+ years’ experience in HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3, AJAX and general Web 2.0
techniques in the context of interactive Web Applications.

- Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles

- A passion for all things JavaScript, UI and Front End

- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be
self-motivated, task oriented and organized.

- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality

- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.

*kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com <kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com>*