Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Title: *Spark Developer*

Duration: *12+ months*

Location: *Somerset, NJ.*

*Job Description:*

*Strong internal knowledge in Spark, RDD, Data Frames, Data Pipelines

•Able to write high-quality code in Scala or Java

•Experience writing, debugging, and optimizing SQL queries

•Deep understanding of MapReduce and   Spark

•Experience building complex ETLs, Data Warehousing or custom pipelines
from multiple datasources.

Working knowledge of Cassandra or similar Database

•Can build, test and optimize production-quality reporting/analytics.

•Implement systems for tracking data quality and consistency

•Develop automation for the setup and maintenance of the Spark, Cassandra
Big Data Platform with Jenkins/Git on AWS cloud platform

•Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of data pipeline

Working experience in AWS or similar cloud platform.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.

kaniti.chowd...@inentinc.com

www.inentinc.com

Hot Requirement on Spark Developer at Somerset, NJ.