Position: Business Systems Analyst (3 Positions)
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6-12 months plus contract
*MUST HAVE: SQL, Data Mapping, Data Warehousing, and banking experience*
The candidates need to have 7 or more years of direct experience and the
- Strong banking/financial service system analysis experience
- Direct experience with analysis of financial data such as loans,
leases, credit cards, etc. is required
- Strong data warehouse experience required (candidate should have
direct experience working on DW projects)
- Strong SQL skills preferred (for data analysis and data profiling)
- Knowledge or experience with BI a big plus
- Strong experience creating detailed, clear and concise Business
Requirements including use-cases or stories, traceability matrixes,
diagrams, and mock file/report samples.
- Ability to meet deadlines, produce timely artifacts and analysis
feedback, and be proactive in obtaining the information they need to
complete their work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This person will be responsible for leading the project effort to partner
with the Business to gather and document Requirements, provide input and
expertise to the Data Architect, Development and QA teams, and act as a SME
for the Business from project inception to Acceptance Testing. This person
may also need to help coordinate the UAT efforts with the Business during
the Acceptance Phase of each project.
The candidate should be very comfortable operating as a self-starter, and
have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to meet with
Business users, conduct interviews and meetings for Requirements gathering,
and document that information in a format that the Project team can easily
understand and use as a guide for their work effort.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.