Hope you are doing good.....
Please find the below job description and revert back with suitable resumes.
*Role: Informatica Cloud Integration Consultant*
*Duration: ** 6+ Month** (Contract) *
*Location: **Chelmsford**, **MA**.*
**Client PREFERS LOCAL candidates (MA, RI, NH, CT, NY, or NJ)**
***Client is willing to hire off a Phone/Skype interview***
- 2+ Years of Informatica Cloud Integration experience is REQUIRED.
- 5+ years of experience using ETL, SOA & SaaS Integration technologies
with solid understanding of hybrid integration architecture to identify,
analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows both on premise and on
iPaaS is MUST.
- 5+ years of experience in iPaaS integration technologies. Complete
implementation experience of Informatica Cloud Application and Data
Integration with Salesforce platform (or other major cloud based platforms)
- 3+ years of experience Informatica Cloud application integration (Real
Time edition) and data integration products.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter with multiple databases
systems (SQL Server, Oracle and various Cloud technologies).
- Experience with SaaS based products and technologies (SOAP, REST, XML,
WSDL, XSD, UDDI, JSON).
- Informatica Cloud Data Integration Specialist Certification (including
Cloud Real Time) is a PLUS.
*Need below details ASAP: *
Job Title and Location
Current Location (City & State)
Availability for Interview (Time & Date)
Year Of Entry
Year Of Graduation
Date Of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Last 4 digits of SSN
*Email: Bharat@ <sat...@flexeraglobal.com>flexeraglobal.com
*(281) 306-0500 Ext: 108(Desk) ||(281) 306-0508(Direct)|| (281)
*136 Eldridge Road, Unit: C, Sugar Land, TX-77478*
*Member: (IT Serve Alliance)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.