*Position: FileNet Administrator*
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Under general supervision, this position is part of a team responsible for
administering Information and ECM systems as directed by a Technical Lead
or a Manager. This position supports, maintains and documents the systems
which are critical in supporting business operations.
· Proficient in FileNet P8 Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
software, including: Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine,
IBM Records Manager (IER), Process Analyzer, Process Simulator, Workplace,
WorkplaceXT, FEM, Content Search Engine, Case Manager, Content Navigator
· FileNet P8 Platform Administration certification (5.x or higher).
· Proficient in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business
Process Management (BPM) concepts and functionalities.
· Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server.
· Working knowledge of Relational Databases and query languages
(DB2 and SQL).
· Familiar with Information Systems analysis principles and
· Familiar with various server platforms such as AIX, Linux and
· Familiar with Information Systems client-server fundamentals.
· Familiar with programming and software development tools such as
.NET and Java.
· Familiar with OCR, ICR, OMR and barcode technologies.
· Familiar with SOA/Web Services like SOAP.
· Familiar with IBM MQ.
· Familiar with IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS).
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.