Hello Dear Staffing Partner,
*My consultant* is a* Sr. **.Net Architect / Lead Developer* having *12+
years* of experience and available only for your direct client projects.
He is currently located in Plainsboro, NJ*,* if you'd like to receive his
resume, please reply to this email with job details or contact me AT
· Solutions-oriented professional with *12+ years* of significant,
progressive experience in information-technology consulting with
proficiency in System Analysis, design, development, testing, user support
and project management of mission critical client/server and web based
business applications in Finance, Health Care, ecommerce and Web-based
using latest technologies like *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>,C#,VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>,WCF,WPF,REST,SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012*.
· Extensive experience in designing and developing solutions using
Microsoft Technologies .*NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP. NET, C#,
VB.NET <http://VB.NET>, WCF, Windows Services, Web/REST Services, ADO. NET,
Entity Framework, LINQ, AJAX, XML/XSLT/XSD/DTD/DOM, HTML, DHTML, XHTML Java
Script, JQUERY, IIS, MS SQL Server and Microsoft Sync Framework.*
· Strong project and technology delivery manager having extensive
experience in Technology,
· Architecture, Design and Project and Program Management with
Microsoft technology platform, Integration Engines and *SOA*. Successfully
led full cycle Technology Transformation engagements in an onsite /
offshore delivery model.
· Offering twelve plus years of technical experience providing
solution to business challenges in large programs on product development
following Waterfall, Agile-Scrum methodologies in roles of Sr. System
engineer, Development lead.
· Specialized in Application Design and Architecture, Web
Application Architecture and Web Services, Product Integration, Team
Management for Large Custom Development Projects, SDLC, On-site/ Offshore
Team Management, and Business Rules Management Systems Architecture.
· Proficient in software engineering best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews,
source control management, build processes, testing, automation and
· Experience working with Microsoft Synchronization Framework and
Business Rules Management Systems like *ILOG Rules for .NET.*
· Expertise in writing Applications which requires *Multi Threading
architecture in C# .NET 3.5.*
· Thorough understanding of the .Net framework, RDBMS concepts,
Design Patterns, Object oriented design, UML and best practices of systems
· Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle
(SDLC) from strategy through implementation for all the application tiers
(front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and other related
· Having experience in working with various source controls like
Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) to work with Team to develop high end
· Strong experience in Database Programming and database
maintenance tasks including daily database backups/restore tasks in multi
· Experience in developing DTS and (Integration) SSIS packages and
(Reporting) SSRS 2005.
· Experience in writing complex *Stored Procedures, Functions,
Triggers, SQL Queries and Views using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.*
· Thorough understanding of the *.Net framework, RDBMS concepts,
Object oriented design, UML, SDLC.*
· Strong Knowledge in creating and consuming *XML Web Services
(SOA) using C#.NET and its elements SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.*
· Experience of developing software in “*Agile software development*”
approach and “*MVC (Model-View-Controller)* Architecture.
· Implemented *.Net security features using ASP.Net Authentication
Please add me to your g-talk/yahoo: *madhu.usitrecruiter*
Looking forward to working with you.
*THOUGHTWAVE SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS, INC.*
*630 (923) 6952*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.