Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy

Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.

Role: Cisco Network Engineer with VxLAN

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

•        At least 8+ years in IT

•        Must : Very good Networking protocol ( Layer 2/ Layer 3 ) knowledge

•        Must : Good understanding of VxLAN protocols

•        CCNA/CCNP preferred

•        Need to have automation background ( Python/ TCL )

•        ACI (Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure) knowledge will be
plus

Please provide the following details.

Full Name:

Current Location: