Dear Partners,

We are looking for DB2 Linux UDB DBA with Postgress SQL. Please let me know
if you have any candidates, submission deadline is EOD.
No electronic signatures.
Need H1B copy along with resume.
It is for Govt Client.
USC/GC/H1Bs are okay. No OPTs please.

*Role : DB2 UDB DBA-with Postgress SQL*
*Location : Maryland*
*Duration : 2 years*

   - 7+ years of experience in DB2 database Administration and database
   internals, with strong focus on DB2-UDB databases.
   - 5+ years of experience in LINUX operating systems.
   - 5+ years of experience of Postgress SQL. Strong SQL skill.

   - 5+ years of experience in Performance Tuning.
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to
   communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience.

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252