Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Job Title:                     *Sterling Developer Senior

*Location:                    *Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration:                    *6+ Months

·         Provide implementations and solution development in IBM Sterling
Selling and Fulfillment Suite.

·         Analyze business and functional requirements. Track issue
resolution and testing progression using JIRA.

·         Design, develop, test and review supply chain applications.

·         Document requirements, mappings and interface specifications.
Provide and review test cases, test data and execute test cases.

·         Use Splunk, error alerts and errors in database to Troubleshoot
and proactively identify root cause and resolve complex eCommerce problems.
Provide Engineering Support to business stakeholders and other system users.

* Skills required:*

·         Experience using database and server access tools.

·         Experience with SQL Developer for database tools.

·         Experience with Putty for UNIX.

·         WinSCP for UNIX experience.

·         Eclipse for codebase experience.

·         Demonstrated knowledge of J2EE.

·         Experience developing and maintaining engineering metrics related
to application support and SDLC.

·         XML experience.

·         Experience in Sterling OMS platform. XSL experience.

·         JBoss experience.

·         JMS experience.

·         Strong foundation in Java platform and Sterling Order Management
APIs experience with Web Services and RESTful Services experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.