Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our client.
Please let me know if you have any consultants on any of the below
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position* QA Analyst (experience in retail and/or apparel )
*Duration*: Long term
*Location* Brooklyn, NY
· Perform QA tasks as they relate to creative, functional and
backend new system launches as well as to existing application upgrades and
· Document detailed test scenarios and scripts derived from defined
business requirements and support the QA manager to coordinate test plans
across multiple parties.
· Execute formal test plans with incorporating automation with
attention to detail ensuring all system components function per defined
requirements and are production ready prior to launch.
· Assist with configuration and data setup tasks as they relate to
· Work with development and PMO to understand the system being
built and develop test plans that focus particular attention on potential
areas of vulnerability.
· Perform raw data structure and content validation especially in
the support of feeds integration testing including product, content
translation, warehouse, sales, and marketing feeds.
· Work with product and software teams to define and execute test
plans,increase automation, and prioritize, plan, and execute team roadmaps
· Actively participate in helping to maintain a reference
documentation that reflects the latest business and technical requirements.
· Assist with issue tracking and resolution during all test cycles.
· 2+ years ecommerce experience (retail and/or apparel a plus)
· 1 to 2+ years of hands-on experience testing OMS ( order
management services - Manhattan Associates experience a plus)
· 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience (including testing
Webservices, ETL, SQL)
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
· QA collaboration, integration, performance and automation tools
similar but not limited to: GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Selenium,
Cucumber, jBehave, SOAPUI
· Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) /Test Drive
Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies preferred
· Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and
completing tasks without supervision.
· Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates
flexibility in juggling priorities.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts
of information for discrete tasks.
· Exhibits the ability to develop a solid working knowledge of a
diverse set of applications and the overall system architecture and data
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with technical
and non-technical audiences. Ability to concisely communicate complex
concepts in simple terms.
· Experience and strong aptitude for working in a mature and
professional manner with various functional teams and with internal and
· Proven understanding of application test cycles, best practices,
tools, and techniques.
· Ability to work well with QA and project managers and provide
support as needed.
· Strong level of Mastery of PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.