Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Network Admin Las Vegas, NV Longterm*

Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing
workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router
administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including
availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and
executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of
equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing
connections and firewalls.
Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and
analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems;
escalating problems to vendor.
Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and
evaluation; maintaining documentation.
Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing
references and support.
Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing,
evaluating, and installing enhancements.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential..

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.