We are looking for *QA Automation Engineer *position In *TX *,please go
through the job description if you’re interested please respond to my email
with your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : **QA Automation Engineer With Very Strong
API/Python   *

*Location          : Dallas, TX*

*Duration         : 12 Months*

*Interviews This Week, Telephonic*

*Please send me resumes who are very very strong at below points:*

   - *API test development*
   - *continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson)*
   - *perform scripting, ideally with Python/Ruby*

*Job Description:*

*•Experience with API test development*

•8+ years experience in Quality Assurance with a strong grasp of Quality
Assurance concepts and methodologies

•Strong QA automation experience with over 5 years experience with
automated testing approaches and products

•*Strong experience in continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson)*

*•MUST have solid ability to perform scripting, ideally with Python/Ruby*

•Proficiency with relational databases

•A demonstrated track record of customer advocacy, with an eye on improving

•Experience automating test cases

•Strong working knowledge of Linux, including experience troubleshooting
Linux-based applications

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*