Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Position: WebSphere Architect *
*Location:* *MOORESVILLE, NC*
*Duration:* *6 Months*
*Scope of Project*
· WebSphere Commerce Admin/Expert for a Large Retail Environment for
the Digital e-Commerce Division
· Activities would include Planning, Designing, Developing,
Implementing and Support Production Environment
· Support activities connected with all In-Flight Digital e-Commerce
Division ( at any given point in time 15-20 In-flight Projects) which have
Direct on In-Direct Impact on the WebSphere commerce Platform
*SUMMARY of SKILL*
· Websphere Commerce Admin/Expert (not looking for developers)
· Experience in Fortune 100 customers preferred
· Additional Must have skills
o Administration, performance tuning, configuration of Redhat Linux and
AIX to be able to maximize benefits of Websphere commerce
o Experience in Node.JS
o Ability to work across various teams in a matrix team structure
· Nice to have experience in Adobe CQ or AEM
· Oversee enterprise projects within the architectural domain.
· Work with business units to translate business strategy into both
firm requirements and conceptual architecture.
· Oversee other contractor staff in technology assessment.
· Develop architecture direction for new initiatives and provides
guidance to project teams.
· Maintain in-depth up-to-date knowledge of standards, guidelines,
industry trends, etc., for one or more architectural/infrastructure
· Share knowledge of specialty areas/best practices across the
· Develop and execute a communication plan for new standards, stated
directions, guidelines, etc., as required.
· Define the system, technical, and application architectures, and in
some instances the business systems architecture for major areas of
development, recommends course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and
· Stay up-to-date on client business initiatives and objectives,
particularly as these relate to infrastructure architecture issues.
· Establish technical rationale and business case for infrastructure
· Proactively identify and define technical standards and procedures,
as well as define direction for future infrastructure projects.
· Provide input into the enterprise-wide infrastructure target state
for specific infrastructure architecture.
· Collaborate with architects in other areas to ensure
comprehensive/cohesive working solutions are developed across architectures.
· Maintain knowledge of and apply industry best practices for
· Leads cross-functional component architecture team
· Develop future architecture and technology migration plans.
· Evaluate and select from existing and emerging technologies the
options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, CIS, or related field.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
· 8-10 years of experience in enterprise projects within the
· Experience in business process re-engineering or process
improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and
techniques to effect business change; business systems analysis experience.
· Significant experience, in architectural management of multiple
core component areas, migration planning, and project management of
· Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies, across
several business units, into effective solutions
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.