Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*JUNIOR level Sql Server DBA!!!! We can take OPT EAD, EAD, TN, anyone
legal to work in the US!!!*
*4 Years contract*
This is a Junior level SQL Server DBA. Must be local and come in for a face
to face interview. 4 year duration!
Please provide their current living address. Only look for people
currently living in Arizona
This is a junior or mid-level position. See below. All new technology.
People would really want this role. Can write their own ticket after this
position since all the new technologies, etc..
1. *Junior Database –*ADOT is utilizing the most current, latest
· Running on MS SQL Server 2014 and experimenting with 2016
· If you find a motivated dba with MS SQL 2012, that is fine.
· Harris will train him. Great environment to learn!
· *Modeling, creating dba backups, etc.*
o Maintain databases – support and administration
o Tuning and optimizing
o Perform improvement planning (capacity, system sizing, etc)
o Ensure standards
o Support existing production environments and updates
o Maximize quality and process efficiencies
· Good communication and great work ethic
· Team is 60 people
· If you find a mid-level, that is ok too but they are seeking
someone that wants to learn and has a good spirit about them.
· Project is 4 years in duration
· Rate; Depends on experience. They don’t want to spend a lot and
will entertain Junior with 2 years’ experience or someone alittle more
experienced. I will send rates with candidates.
· Start as soon as they find the right person
Please submit candidates with the following years put in each bullet
as a SQL DBA –
· Working on Development Side Project -
· Versions of SQL supported as a DBA:
o SQL Server year
o SQL Server year
· Modeling –
· Creating DBA backups –
· Maintain databases –
· Tuning and optimizing –
· Perform improvement planning (capacity, system sizing, etc) –
· Ensure standards –
· Support existing production environments and updates –
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.