Greetings from Inentinc,
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Position Name: *AWS System Administrator*
Duration: 6 months
Location: *Las Vegas, NV*
Note: Must have 5+ years of experience on AWS.
Real world AWS experience managing AWS-based systems/environments with a
working knowledge of Red Hat/ Windows OS.
Responsible for building, maintaining, and upgrading the MGM AWS
Support MGM properties AWS systems and services, automate deployments,
follow best AWS practices, and monitor AWS. Includes (but not limited to):
· Managing full AWS lifecycle, provisioning, automation, security
· Setup and administration of multi-tier computing system
· Perform software upgrades, kernel patches, errata patches
· Trouble-shoot (as directed)
· Must be Self-starter and quick study/learner.
· Required Quals/Certs/Skills/etc:
· Medium-level seasoned candidate
· 7- 10 years’ experience performing in/on an AWS-based
applications environment, and
· Red Hat/Windows experience
· Knowledge of Red Hat and a good understanding of Windows OS with
an ability to use most Red Hat/Windows commands/utilities
· Proficiency using scripting languages
· AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification
· Systems Operations on AWS
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.