Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy
Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.
Role: BI Analyst with Program Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 10 years in IT
· Must have SQL experience, and experience in creating and
maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models.
· Must Designing and developing cubes.
· Must assist with data profiling, modeling, quality analysis and
authoring source to target mapping.
· Specialization: Data Warehousing , BI (Analyst with past
experience working as a Software Engineer/Architect)
· Expert in Microsoft SQL Server. Hands on s proficiency in SQL
with strong querying skills,data profiling skills and troubleshooting
skills .Familiarity with Informatica will be a brownie point.
· Designing and building complex data models (Dimensional and
· Ability to reverse engineer legacy SQL language code, identify
the functional logic and author source to target mappings.
· Be able to understand complex data models. Quick at picking up
and understanding new models and applications
· Identify and analyze data issues and provide recommended
solutions based on business needs.
· Must be proficient writing and running SQL queries. Building
simple pivot reports.
· Project management skills in proactively managing schedules,
risks, escalations and managing stakeholder communication
· Working in a fast paced environment with abilty to multi-task
· Handling escalations from multiple stakeholders. Ability to
facilitate outcome driven discussions with multiple stakeholders. Good at
working with multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds (technical and
· Build and manage project plans and schedule effectively
· Collect content for SDLC Milestone reviews. Schedule Milestone
· Facilitate accurate and proactive status reporting to
stakeholders, including the publish of weekly project status report
· Experience as an analyst (at least 2 years) with experience
authoring functional specifications, design documents and reviewing
technical design documents.
· Experience managing UAT - triaging calls, issue resolution
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and handling
escalations for enterprise scale programs.
· Completed at least one end to end V1 operational or analytical BI
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.