Position: Sr. NoSQL Database Administrator
Location: New York City, NY 10011
duration: 6 months
· Couchbase 3.X or later
· Apache Cassandra 3.0.X or later
· MongoDB 3.X or later
· Perform on-site, day-to-day production database administration
tasks in a Linux environment, including installation, maintenance,
troubleshooting, tuning & optimization.
· Understand application requirements and come up with a setup that
is fault tolerant and scalable across multiple data centers.
· Implement suitable backup/recovery procedure.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field
· 3+ years Hands on experience in managing open source NoSQL
· Unix shell scripting. Experience in Python is an added advantage.
· Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios & Sensu.
· Must be ready to support environments remotely while on on-call.
· Familiarity in setting up and managing Amazon EC2 instances using
CloudFormation Templates and Auto Scaling.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.