Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location – Wilmington, DE *
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and F2F *
*Rate - $Market *
A big plus for the position is Hadoop/MongoDB experience.
Please see the job requirement below from the manager. This is a head
start on the position. Someone on his team is converting to fulltime, and
he needs to backfill the contracting spot. He is going to officially open
it up next week. If you have VERY STRONG candidates – please send my way.
Please go after resources that have a history working as a Data Architect
and are real. Not interested in Skype interviews. After a phone screen,
the resource will have to come for an onsite interview. Exposure to Big
Data is a plus.
· Minimum 3-5+ years experience modeling complex databases using
3rd party modeling tools such as *ERWin 9.2*
· Experience designing and building large financial services data
warehouses with *very strong* data analysis skills
· Have good knowledge of ER/Dimensional modeling and have extensive
experience in developing logical and physical data models in complex,
· 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in data management, data
warehousing, data transformation, metadata and reference data management
and business intelligence tools.
· 3+ years of experience with advanced SQL query techniques using
TOAD, SQL Navigator. Basic UNIX would be a Plus.
· Previous experience as a hands-on Oracle DBA of large database is
· Must have good understanding of leading 3rd party products in the
relevant areas (e.g. Datastage, Business Objects, Microstrategy).
· Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Capture business requirements and rules, design the associated logical
models, and create all required documentation to support, communicate, and
validate the data model.
- Design, build and maintain the logical and physical data models to
support the business requirements in a dynamic, expanding business
- Map data elements of data sources into the domain data models.
- Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships,
constraints and metadata.
- Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical project
- Review database design changes with the team to determine the impact
to the physical database and other systems.
- Coordinate with development/implementation team to improve model
formats and approaches with regard to implementation issues.
- Participate in performance tuning activities including partitioning
strategies, indexing strategies, and SQL optimization
- Architect with an eye toward high performance, scalability, and high
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.