Hope you are doing fine !!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //
Position: Teamcenter Solution Architect
Duration: 6+ Months
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
• Excellent knowledge of Teamcenter Requirement Management and
Systems Engineering modules in Teamcenter UA (Mandatory)
• Implementation experience of Requirement Management and Systems
Engineering modules (Mandatory)
• Industry best practices around usage of Teamcenter Requirements
• Good communication and Customer Management skills. Coordination
with global development teams.
• At least 8 years of experience in Teamcenter Development/
• Good experience in understanding Teamcenter application
configurations, Data Model, BMIDE, Requirement Management and Systems
• Good Experience in AWC, Reporting and Office Integration
• Proven experience in ITK, SOA customization
• Strong leadership skills and team management skills
• Experience in Implementing Teamcenter across medical devices
• Experience in working with cross function product development
• Should be able to provide technical guidance to team members
• Guide the customer on industry level best practices
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: vic
k...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.