Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position. Please send me your updated resume along with
the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Title*                    : Java Developer

*Location*            : Denver, CO

*Duration*           :  6 Months

All the skills highlighted in yellow are mandatory.

*Required Experiences:*

   - Minimum 4 to 5 years of Java development experience
   - Deep working knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring configuration, and
   all related components
   - Exposure to Spring XD and Spring Boot
   - Modern design patterns: Builder, command, singleton, etc. as well as
   - Tomcat and/or other enterprise class development and deployment
   environment such as WebSphere or WebLogic
   - Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation of SOAP based
   Web Services
   - Application development using Junit, JMS, JNDI
   - Application development using Spring Data, Hibernate, MongoDb
   - Understanding of distributed caching such as Redis, Gigaspaces,
   Gemfire, etc.
   - Typical experience with Maven, Ant, or Gradle
   - TFS and or Git
   - Linux and Windows runtime environments for development and testing

*Desirable experiences:*

   - [Pivotal] Cloud Foundry and 12-factor app architecture, design, and
   - Spring Cloud Data Flow for big data batch processing
   - Microservices architecture, design, and implementation
   - AngularJS or other browser client side frameworks
   - RabbitMQ highly available AMQP based application development

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.